Throughout my career, I have traveled extensively for photo shoots and small bottles of lavender & tea tree essential oils have always gone with me. They are part of my Beauty Emergency Kit and I would like to tell you why.
Floral, herbaceous and light, lavender essential oil is gentle enough to use directly on the skin. Here are five reasons you should always have lavender oil close at hand:
1. A few drops added to your body lotion will take the sting out of sunburn and help reduce redness.
2. For kitchen burns, apply neat. It will help prevent blistering and scarring.
3. Use to disinfect minor cuts and scratches and to soothe insect bites. Its anti-inflammatory properties will speed up healing.
4. A few drops on your pillow will promote a good nights sleep.
5. Add to bath water to reduce stress and soak away the day.
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil